Scope of the Policy
You can visit this Site without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, some pages on this Site may require registration/login to access. We collect this information to better understand your needs and provide you with better services. If you choose not to provide the information, you may still access the other pages of this Site. To access certain services, discounts, special benefits or offerings you may be requested for personal information to enable us to contact you from time to time by either email, mobile, postal mail or other means; to provide you with the information about the products and services offered by us, special deals and promotions that may possibly be of interest to you; to measure consumer interest in our products and services; to customize the user experience; enforce the legal terms or any subscriber agreement which govern your subscription for services; perform market research; offer you extension of services; or to detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal activity. While providing such information you accept that we may use personal information about you to improve the Site, review the usage of the Site, the content and design of the Site, improve our promotional efforts, the product offerings and services.
Collection of Personal Information:
1. Basic Personal Information:
1.1. When you access, download, install, register or purchase on the App/ Site, you are required to provide certain personal and or sensitive information such as, name, phone number, email address, postal address, username, password, billing/shipping address, financial information etc. as and when required. Once the registration is completed, the said e-mail id and password can be used to access your account every time you visit our website.
1.2. We may also ask you to fill in some additional personal information like your birth dates, or personal likes and dislikes to be able to service you better. We may also run contests, surveys and promotions from time to time to gather this information from our customers. Providing such information is entirely voluntary.
2. IP Address & Domain Servers:
We may also collect such non-identifiable information such as Internet Protocol address, domain servers, browsers, Wi-Fi, network servers, to help diagnose problems with our Site/App or Services offered, and also regarding your usage of near field communication. Such information may also be used to help us understand in general terms the demographics of those accessing our Site/App and in collecting statistical data such as number of “hits” and “page views”, which is gathered for broad usage information only.
3. Third-Party Accounts:
If you access the Services using your or other third-party or partner sites/apps we have partnered with, we may automatically collect certain information, such as your name, email address, etc. and other information you have shared on such third-party platforms for the purpose of rendering the Services. However, Fantabee shall not be responsible for any information provided by you to any other third-party sites that Fantabee is not associated with.
Use and storage of Information
1. We collect and use your information to analyze the nature of the user; understand how you use the Site/App; responses we receive based on your use; customize, improve and modify the Services offered on the Site/App.
2. We may use your phone number or email address to send you text messages/emails for verification purposes and to provide you updates on status of your orders, tracking details, notifications on our Services or news updates. In case you wish to unsubscribe from such notifications, you may change such settings on the Site/App.
3. We may use your contact information to send you marketing or promoting materials, special offers or promotions, help prevent spam, fraud, or abuse, or help others find your account, including through third-party clients.
4. If you participate in any of our contests, surveys or campaigns, we may use your personal or contact details provided by you, to contact, update or intimate you on the T&C, results, prizes or any other communication with respect to such contest, survey or campaigns.
5. We may use your information in order to provide suitable attributions in relation to the content you uploaded, posted and shared on the Site/App.
6. If you send someone else a communication from this Site/App, such as share or post any content to a friend, the name and email address of your friend shall be a part of the user generated content.
7. If you access, like, comment or participate in our social media pages, campaigns, surveys or contests of Fantabee, we may respond, tag or reply to your concerned social media accounts.
8. If you provide your e-mail id or contact details while writing to us for any product or Service enquiries or concerns, we would save the same for the purposes of responding, addressing your concerns and/or for our future mailing purposes.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
1. As a general rule, we will not make the personal information provided and available to any third party (outside the Company, its partners, affiliates, subsidiaries) except with your consent or where required by or permitted by applicable law.
2. If we use third party service providers and such services require sharing of your Personal Data, the same shall be transferred to the service provider under strict contractual obligations to maintain same level of data protection as this Policy.
3. The non-sensitive Personal Data or information may be shared with third party service providers having equal security practice and procedure, to conduct an analysis/study or produce reports as may be instructed by us.
4. Please also note that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through any linked website or public online forums such as the blog or discussion boards, this information may be collected and used by others. We encourage you to read their individual privacy policies before providing any of your personal information to them and Fantabee shall assume no responsibility.
5. In the event of any statute or Oder of any Court of law or any Government Agency requires in writing, any information, Fantabee shall have no option but to supply such information as per the statute, Order or written requirement of the Government Agency. Fantabee assumes no responsibilities arising out of the supply of information pursuant to requirements of any statute or Order of any Court of law or any Government Agency.
Reasonable Protection of Information
1. We assure to take reasonable security practices and procedures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to safeguard and protect your personal information and data against any unauthorized access and disclosure on the Site/App and other systems and servers on which we store it.
2. Although we use such generally accepted standards to secure your information in such places not easily accessible to the public, however, you understand that no security systems are impenetrable. Therefore, we do not provide any guarantee or assurances to the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you share will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us on the Site/App. Accordingly, in case you do not want to take such risks, we would recommend you not to use the Services.
3. Please note that by submitting your Personal Data, you expressly give your consent and acknowledge that you are aware of the reasonable risks involved. You are also consciously accepting the usual risks and perils of internet usage.
Sometimes we use files from other companies (called third-party cookies), such third-party cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, and the third party cannot identify who you are, or contact you. Sometimes, we link to other sites. We do not make these sites, and thus, we are not responsible for what they post on their sites.
If you do not want cookies on your computer, you can remove them by changing your browser settings.
We don’t knowingly collect, maintain or sell products or services to people under age 18 or use personal information from our website about children under age 18. Children should seek the consent of their parents before providing any information about themselves or their parents and other family members online.
In the event that you are desirous of knowing or reviewing the identifiable information that you might have voluntarily submitted or if you have any grievances, you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org and if inaccuracy or deficiency found, the same shall be rectified. However, kindly note that Fantabee is not responsible for the authenticity or correctness of any information or data that may be supplied by any user and assumes no responsibilities to verify or rectify any such information or data.
Fantabee reserves absolute discretion to erase, delete or remove any data or information supplied by any user, without any notice to the user or without any reason. Fantabee shall be in no way be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any incorrectness in the data or information or for any deletion or removal of the same.